Luvinia World Update Focuses On Mount Upgrade & Previews Expansion
This week, SOA Games has unveiled their latest patch update for their action-packed anime MMORPG, Luvinia World.
The newest patch update now adds support for level 4 and 5 mount upgrade, lowers the vitality needed for re-entering some high-level dungeons, and fixes many quest bugs. For more information, check out the patch release posted on the forums.
SOA Games is working with developer Shanda Games on a new content expansion that is expected to arrive towards the end of the month. This new expansion will cater to higher-level players with tons of new content.
A sneak preview of the upcoming expansion can be seen Luvinia World’s official facebook page:
Gear up, Luvies! The Bingo researchers have uncovered a Hidden Temple that dates back to the origins of Luvinia, but we don’t yet know what is inside. Early scouts report a new breed of Monsters that don’t go down easy. These hulking beasts are protected by powerful defensive shields, and they are too strong for lone warriors to break. You will need to team up with your entire nation if you hope to beat them. Succeed, and you may find treasures never before seen on the Savajelan continent.
This dark hellhole is only for the strongest and most experienced adventurers of Luvinia. If you haven’t reached level 95, start training up now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Caffeine - Gaming Broadcast Platform Announces Monetization
- Caffeine, a social broadcasting platform and tool for streaming content has launched a monetization system built around digital items.
- Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Coming to PS4 and XB1 Next week
- It's almost time for consoles to get in on the excitement! Warframe: Plains of Eidolon comes to consoles next week!
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Smoother than Expected
- The servers managed to host 150 players from all around the world in a small 400x400 map for hours without server slowdowns. No crashes were e...