Shroud of the Avatar is Gearing Up for Episode 2
Portalarium announced yesterday that they are working on the final milestones of their Kickstarter campaign along with an adjustment of the development team. They are presently looking at Episode 2 of Shroud of the Avatar and are discussing a possible expansion of their business relations with Travian Games GmbH which they hope to conclude in the fourth quarter of this year. Physical goods from the Kickstarter are being worked out and are expected to ship in a few weeks. Richard ‘Lord British’ Garriott noted, “Even in this day of digital downloads, the ‘reality’ of our world is deepened by physical goods which also are cherished by collectors.” Episode 2 will have expanded stories, new lands and players will help decide what features are worked on for Episode 2 via the Stretch Goal Store.
Lars Janssen CEO of Travian Games added: “Travian Games will continue to grow and expand our activities around the globe and into different gaming genres. Portalarium has provided a great opportunity to increase that presence with Shroud of the Avatar. Our two companies are interested in possibly expanding our relationship even further and we hope to be able to announce plans for this in the near future.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Releases Patch Notes 3.13
- It's looking clear why Riot Games has been so silent this month. League of Legends' Patch 3.13 offers some of the most extensive bal...
- Albion Online - The Final Beta Test Impressions
- Albion Online is a game I have loved a lot for the last three years, but also started to hate.
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced - Be the first to try out this competitive new tank battle game