Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- Pangya celebrates third anniversary
- Pangya United is celebrating its third anniversary through April with several events for players to earn prizes and awards.
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...