Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga joins in Valentine's festivities
- Dragon Saga has now launched its Valentine's Day Event for players to share with their sweethearts.
- Elsword Fires Up PvP Season Two With Massive PvP Changes
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, today officially launches PvP Season Two.
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available
- Elsword Turns Four Years Old; Tons of Events Now Available - Elsword pulls out all the stops for their crazy 4th Anniversary Bash!