Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
- The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.
- SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
- The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios' third...
- Scarlet Blade Teases Clothing For Costumes and Clubbing
- Feeling scandalous? Scarlet Blade's costume systems cover you from head to toe, and even include lingerie.