Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 All Day Live Stream Event (4/29)
- SOE hosts an all day livestream on Twitch to showcase its newest MMO, H1Z1.
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.
- Alteil Horizons Reveals More Backstory
- Logress takes a look at the story of Alteil Horizons in the latest Kickstarter update.