Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2017: Day Three/Closing Thoughts – PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds, Doublekick Heroes, and Eternal
- As my time in San Antonio draws to a close, I have to feel incredibly fortunate to be here.
- Auto Club Revolution Wows Racing Fans with Watkins Glen Track Update
- To celebrate the start of 2014, Eutechnyx’ free-to-play online racing game and car community, Auto Club Revolution, today released the majes...
- TinyBuild Line-up - PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.