PUBG Mobile Announces Collaboration with ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’
Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation announced recently that they are teaming up with the upcoming Godzilla: King of the Monsters film. A ferocious event is coming to PUBG Mobile, where players can discover ominous in-game clues of Godzilla’s thunderous arrival. Coming to theaters May 31, 2019, the new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. More information on this crossover will be available soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales of Wind Launches Globally
- NEOCRAFT launched a new mobile MMORPG today on both Google Play and the App Store, Tales of Wind.
- Hirez Roundup #24: The Times are a-Changin
- Can we all just take a moment and praise the powers-that-be for a Ganesha announcer pack? That should be fantastic.
- Fifa World Review
- If you are familiar with the FIFA games and have played any in the last couple of years you must be familiar with the ‘Ultimate Team’ conc...