PUBG Mobile Announces Collaboration with ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’
Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation announced recently that they are teaming up with the upcoming Godzilla: King of the Monsters film. A ferocious event is coming to PUBG Mobile, where players can discover ominous in-game clues of Godzilla’s thunderous arrival. Coming to theaters May 31, 2019, the new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. More information on this crossover will be available soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Games Gets Ready to Celebrate Halloween Across Their Games
- Daybreak Games shared with us this morning their entire calendar of special Halloween events across all of their games.
- Heroes of the Storm: Alarak & Braxis Holdout Update Review
- The latest patch introduces us to a new Protoss hero, Alarak, and a new battleground set in the Starcraft universe!
- Star Trek Online Announces 'Mirror of Discovery' for Console, Pahvo Dissension for PC
- Star Trek Online dropped a pair of big announcements this morning. The first being that on March 5th, Mirror of Discovery hits consoles.