PUBG Mobile Announces Collaboration with ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’
Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation announced recently that they are teaming up with the upcoming Godzilla: King of the Monsters film. A ferocious event is coming to PUBG Mobile, where players can discover ominous in-game clues of Godzilla’s thunderous arrival. Coming to theaters May 31, 2019, the new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. More information on this crossover will be available soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dino Storm Hits New Milestones
- Several weeks into open beta, Dino Storm is going viral with dinosaurs and guns.
- Shadowverse Beta Preview
- "How much time could it possibly take," I reasoned, "It'll just be some simple Hearthstone clone with a shiny coat of pain...
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.