Conquer Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Conquer Online Page.
Conquer Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Crazy Tao, Eudemons Online and Zero Online. The game is set in a fantasy setting where players can choose from one of five playable classes. Both in terms of gameplay and graphics Conquer Online is a lot like both Eudemons and Zero Online, except with a significantly lower experience rate, but a significantly higher playerbase. The game has an extremely high level cap of 110, but doesn’t have too much content. The game only has a dozen or so maps in the entire game. In the video above, I created a Taoist (Mage) and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Conquer Online check out the official MMOHuts Conquer Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall: Elemental Destruction Update Available
- Red 5 Studios announces Update 1.1: Elemental Destruction for the open world MMO shooter, Firefall, introducing powerful new weapons and damag...
- Immortal Conquest Season Two Begins
- NetEase has announced the start of Immortal Conquest Season Two, introducing an all-new Nation System.
- Mobile Boxing Game From 4:33, 'Boxing Star' Opens Global Pre-Registration
- Boxing Star is a new mobile title from Korean Developer and Publisher 4:33, and the pre-registration has begun on Android.