Conquer Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Conquer Online Page.
Conquer Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Crazy Tao, Eudemons Online and Zero Online. The game is set in a fantasy setting where players can choose from one of five playable classes. Both in terms of gameplay and graphics Conquer Online is a lot like both Eudemons and Zero Online, except with a significantly lower experience rate, but a significantly higher playerbase. The game has an extremely high level cap of 110, but doesn’t have too much content. The game only has a dozen or so maps in the entire game. In the video above, I created a Taoist (Mage) and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Conquer Online check out the official MMOHuts Conquer Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Celebrates Six Years of Shooter Mayhem
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely successful multiplayer shooter Combat Arms will be celebrating its sixth anniversary durin...
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...
- TERA: Console (PS4) Review
- I love a good Action-MMO, but for some reason, I never really found the time to sit down with TERA, outside of work.