Albion Online Introduces Hellgate Revamp
Sandbox Interactive has announced that Albion Online‘s PvP feature, Hellgates, is getting a major revamp.
Adventurers can enter Hellgates after taking down demonic forces in the open world and following through in the portal they leave behind. Here players will not only find dangerous demons, but the threat of other players who are there for to vie for rewards.
- A redesign of map playout and mob interactions to improve PvP experiences without being hampered by PvE fights.
- Improved mob placement to prevent stand-offs and encourage PvP skirmishes.
- New dynamic spawn points to give teams an equal chance and offer more dynamic gameplay.
- Hellgates now spawn in three types; 2v2 in green zones, 5v5 in yellow zones, as well as 5v5 in red & black zones, with the risk – and reward – increasing from zone to zone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes in the Sky Goes Open Beta July 2
- Heroes in the Sky Open Beta date confirmed. Heroes in the Sky goes open beta on July 2, 2010 on the GamesCampus portal.
- Skyforge Adds New PvP/Group Content Ahead of Third Closed Beta Test
- The third closed beta session for Skyforge runs next week beginning on April 22nd at 7am PST and running to May 13th.
- Nexon Announces Mobile-Friendly Football Game, United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces its newest title, United Eleven, a football (soccer) management game with officially licensed players.