Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club. This merge solidifies the partnership between the two companies, as Kill3rCombo (now known as KOG Games) published Elsword and was working on releasing Fighters Club to North America.
The merger will allow a much greater focus to bring the games to all aspects of the culture in North America, such as recent efforts to publish Elsword on the Steam platform. Kill3rCombo was originally created as a joint venture between the development of KOG and publisher Level Up to introduce KOG in North America.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avalon Heroes launches today!
- Avalon Heroes officially launches today (February 10). The MMORTS RPG is published by Alaplaya and aims to compete with Riot Games' Leagu...
- RaiderZ Broken Silence - First Screenshots Released
- Perfect World has released new screenshots for its upcoming expansion to RaiderZ, Broken Silence.
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.