Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club. This merge solidifies the partnership between the two companies, as Kill3rCombo (now known as KOG Games) published Elsword and was working on releasing Fighters Club to North America.
The merger will allow a much greater focus to bring the games to all aspects of the culture in North America, such as recent efforts to publish Elsword on the Steam platform. Kill3rCombo was originally created as a joint venture between the development of KOG and publisher Level Up to introduce KOG in North America.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert: The Mystic Class Comes Later This Year
- The Mystic will first make her first appearance on Black Desert Online’s Korean service and will be released soon to other regions.
- White Day to Brighten Up Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces White Day celebrations and welcome back rewards for Digimon Masters Online.
- Roly Poly Fat Fat Barrels into Block N Load
- Following in the footsteps of furry and feathery war veterans from history, Roly Poly Fat Fat is ready to play her part on today’s frontlin...