The Ruler of the Land RUSH Seeking Beta Testers in the Philippines
Based on popular manhwa The Ruler of the Land, by Korean artists, Yang Jae-Hyun and Jeon Kuek-Jin, The Ruler of the Land RUSH is a new idle RPG by Jacob Studio. This mobile Idle RPG can be played either by Idle gameplay (letting the game play itself) or by tapping to defeat enemies. Players will recruit a wealth of allies to defeat their foes and can power up these heroes through relics. There will be thousands of stages to play, and Jacob Studios are looking for people to go through the world of Mirum in a Beta Test. This test is only for Android users in the Philippines though, but all who join will receive a reward once the official launch begins. The official launch is on the way, so stay tuned for more. Those who meet those requirements can download the game in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Shotgun News 11/15: Dragon's Prophet EU and Playstation 4
- A glimpse of today's MMO news from Dragon's Prophet and the Playstation 4.