Rocket League Mutators Update Available Now
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, announced today that it has released an all-new, FREE “Mutators” update for Rocket League, the sports-action hit that has brought a new twist on soccer to gamers worldwide. “Mutators” are a unique suite of alternative presets and settings that add depth, variety, and crazy rocket-powered fun for players to customize, lengthen and re-think how they play the game. The new update is available now through the PlayStation™Network and Steam PC.
With the introduction of “Mutators,” Rocket League players can now play a variety of interesting new game-alts, including the low-gravity “Moonball” or the classic Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars game modes, “Cubic” and “Time Warp,” to name just a few. A special playlist known as “Mutator Mashup” is also available, combining several preset modes into a single, randomized list of online games.
A highly-requested “Mutator” mode and playlist based on the sport of Hockey – dubbed “Snow Day,” will be available in December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Spring Season Events Announced
- Up to 50% off Steam packs
- Das Tal Announces 24 Hour Alpha Free for All Event
- Fairytale Distillery has announced a full day of free alpha access to their fast-paced PvP focused sandbox MMORPG, Das Tal!
- Miscreated Alpha Preview
- Miscreated is a game where serious fans of the genre took what worked well in DayZ and took off in a development sprint.