Rocket League Mutators Update Available Now
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, announced today that it has released an all-new, FREE “Mutators” update for Rocket League, the sports-action hit that has brought a new twist on soccer to gamers worldwide. “Mutators” are a unique suite of alternative presets and settings that add depth, variety, and crazy rocket-powered fun for players to customize, lengthen and re-think how they play the game. The new update is available now through the PlayStation™Network and Steam PC.
With the introduction of “Mutators,” Rocket League players can now play a variety of interesting new game-alts, including the low-gravity “Moonball” or the classic Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars game modes, “Cubic” and “Time Warp,” to name just a few. A special playlist known as “Mutator Mashup” is also available, combining several preset modes into a single, randomized list of online games.
A highly-requested “Mutator” mode and playlist based on the sport of Hockey – dubbed “Snow Day,” will be available in December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3 Details Revealed
- Today Square Enix has revealed new information about Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3, including new screenshots.
- Mobile ARPG DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor Has Entered Open Beta on Google Play
- Developed by Auer Media, their title DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor has officially entered Open Beta on Google Play.