Xsyon introduces Welcome Stations
Xsyon, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, invites new players with its unique new Welcome Station feature!
Welcome Stations allow existing tribes to stage entrance areas for new players. New players arrive at these stations where they can find nearby quests and items for sale and where they can leave messages and apply for tribe membership. Tribe leaders and members with permissions can manage the stations and accept new tribe members while they are offline.
The Welcome Station is designed as a focal point for town activity, drawing in new players and introducing them to the entirely player run world of Xsyon. Tribes have built extensive and creative towns and with recent building uses at their disposal they are ready to expand their communities and welcome and trade with new survivors!
Xsyon is currently on sale this week only (50% off) through Steam and the official Xsyon website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online Review 2014
- Proxzor offers a fresh look at Rose Online, one of Gravity Interactive's original anime themed MMORPG, and still a fantastic looking game...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launches on Xbox One Sept. 8
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones
- TERA: Skycastle Guild Housing Coming Soon
- Skycastles are the ultimate symbol of prestige and accomplishment for the most dedicated groups of players, and they're coming soon!