Rising Generals: Closed Beta Now Available
InnoGames continues their successful franchise with the start of the close beta for their highly anticipated game: Rising Generals. Today, a considerable number of pre-registered players will be able to access and take part of real-time battles for the first time. People should check their emails for beta-keys and activate them through beta.risingenerals.com. The German-game developer will also be allowing access to the beta through various social media pages and lotteries for entries. Additionally, players who have not pre-registered yet can do so now at www.risinggenerals.com to have a chance to get a key. Although the pre-release phase will start with a moderate number of players in the browser version, more players will be allowed gradually while the mobile versions of the game are released in the future.
Rising Generals is a PvP (player versus player) oriented strategy MMO with a Modern Warfare setting. The game is designed for short but intense gaming sessions with a high action focus. There will be no run times for example, but attacks will be executed immediately. Strategic minds have several options to plan them: More than 20 different units from heavy tanks and infantry to helicopters and warplanes have to be chosen and well matched. The game worlds of Rising Generals will have space for up to 40,000 players who can band together in so-called Battle Groups and fight for predominance. Unlockable technologies as well as officers and generals provide helpful bonuses and perks. Real-time 3D animations give each battle a unique feeling and will also provide valuable information about the course of the battle.
For more info, visit www.risinggenerals.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul Reveals Vast PvE Content
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, today revealed new details about the game's expansive PvE combat.
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #91 June 24 - Grand Fantasia, Dragon Saga, Flyff, Warren Story, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/18 - 6/25) including news about Sprit Tales, Dragon Saga, World of Tanks, Fly...
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.