Argo Launches Successfully into Open Beta
The Open Beta for Argo started on the 29th of April, and thousands of players joined the battle between the Noblians and Floresslah already, promising a bright future for Argo. The fresh new start for steampunk-influenced Argo brings in rebalanced classes and skills, launching players into incredible PvP and PvE battles.
Players can now register and play Argo for free on http://argo.usergames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory 2 Development Officially Confirmed by Nexon
- Nexon officially confirmed the development of MapleStory 2 at GStar 2009. The company also announced that they would be working on other Maple...
- Hirez Roundup #27 - Events Ahoy
- I'm honestly more excited about the Paladins one though, not to say that Medusa's Deathmatch isn't awesome too.
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.