Riders of Icarus’ “Ride of your Life” Sweepstakes Takes Flight
Nexon America and WeMade have launched an epic ‘Ride of your Life’ sweepstakes to celebrate the upcoming free-to-play Riders of Icarus, the unprecedented action-adventure MMORPG in which Riders can tame and collect hundreds of fantastical mounts, ranging from ferocious bears to fire-breathing dragons. One Grand Prize winner in North America will receive a free trip for two to this year’s Dragon Con, alongside a bevy of assorted prizes that includes Alienware gaming laptops, PC Gaming Accessories and Legendary Riders’ Pack codes.
Entering the sweepstakes can be accomplished by purchasing any one of three tiers of the Riders of Icarus Founder’s Pack, ranging from $24.99 to $89.99, or through the other methods of entry set forth in the Official Rules for the sweepstakes.*
Nexon and WeMade are in the midst of running a series of closed beta tests for Riders of Icarus. The game is planned to launch in open beta for players in supported regions on July 7 through the Nexon launcher and Steam for Windows PC. To stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements for Riders of Icarus, join the community today: ridersoficarus.com
*No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Open to residents of 50 US States (inc. DC)) and Canada (ex. Quebec) who are at least 13 years old. Limit 1 entry per person or Nexon account. Full details and rules can be found here: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/7870. Sweepstakes ends July 5, 2016.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.
- Perfect World International: Imperial Fury Wants YOUR Questions
- MMOHut is taking YOUR questions to the Perfect World International team!
- Top 10 Best Fantasy MMORPGs / MMOs (2010)
- Without a doubt, Fantasy MMORPGs, are the most common games in the MMORPG market, so picking out just 10 of them from many good ones is going