Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Batle of the Immortals product manager Jonathan Belliss returns to answer another series of questions for the upcoming free to play action-MMORPG. Closed beta is slated for Apri l13th, which is only a few days away. In this video we learn more about the mount and pet systems in BoI. Both features look amazing. Mounts come in various forms ranging from animals, to mechanical vehicles, to multi-man mounts capable of carrying several players. The pet system is similarly diverse. Every time players kill a monster, it will have a chance of ‘dropping it self’ and becoming the player’s pet. This even works on certain boss monsters, so expect some pretty amazing pets! Perfect World Entertainment has been expanding rapidly. Since releasing their flagship title, they have gone ahead and published Ether Saga Online, Jade Dynasty, and are developing several other free MMORPGs including Forsaken World, Kung Foo!, and Heroes of Three Kingdoms. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Online Arrives on Steam
- En Masse Entertainment releases the "Fractured Memories" update for Kritika Online and also expands the title right onto Steam!
- Kabam Acquires Phoenix Age Game Studio
- Kabam announces its acquiring of Phoenix Age, a mobile game developer that has created Castle Age and Underworld Empire.
- Echo Arena may become Virtual Reality’s first successful e-sport
- Echo Arena, the multiplayer spinoff of Ready At Dawn’s “Lone Echo” may become the world’s first popular Virtual Reality e-sport.