Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online Announces Guild Wars Update
Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online will be upgraded with the most awaited update ever. Massive PvP content for guilds — Wars of Emperium — and a new class Super Novice will be added on the 27 of November.
The Wars of Emperium (WoE, Guild Wars) is a crucial and long-awaited update for Ragnarok Online. What do we know about this famous MMORPG PvP activity?
- Up to 2500 players on one battleground without lags because of minimal technical requirements
- Over 30 professions allow for interesting and unusual battle strategies
- Well-balanced game mechanics
- Crafting is economically justified and preparation for war is of the utmost importance
- German & Scandinavian myths are the foundation of the story of Ragnarok’s Guild Wars
- WoE in Europe will start on 27 of November 20:00-22:00 CET
Wars of Emperium (WoE) are weekly battles for castles between guilds. Conquered castles allow guilds to get access to special dungeons and treasure chests, that gave to castle owners huge economic privileges.
Unlike PvP Arenas, Guild Wars are focused on teamplay, so it’s really important for guilds to be fully prepared for coordinated action.
Players have already chosen the time of WoE. It will take place every Wednesday, 20:00-22:00 CET and every Sunday, 18:00-20:00 CET.
A Super Novice is a special kind of class which exploits nearly every first class skill from more than 30 professions. Among other class features:
- They wear highly effective armor and shields which reduce elemental attacks.
- Their HP and SP are very low, just like a regular Novice.
- Have their own unique equipment.
Join the game right now and be ready for the huge update!
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2019 Thoughts
- I have now in some way, become a part of the Runescape Community. And I'm glad that I'm here.
- ESO: Morrowind Launch Day Impressions
- I remember when I first played Elder Scrolls Online. It was a chaotic, rough time.