Elsword Celebrates Valentine’s Day and Lunar New Year
Kill3rCombo has announced a variety of new events in Elsword to celebrate both Valentine’s Day and the Lunar New Year.
Each of the six Elsword character have been paired up with another. Players who equip a special title and team up with the paired character to run dungeons can earn special items. Cupid will also make random appearances in dungeons, causing enemies to become easier to dispatch. This will allow players to conquer the hardest dungeons faster, in turn letting them level up quickly.
A special event will also take place where players can win dates with their favorite GM. While on their date, players can feel free to take the GM into instances, or just have a nice stroll around town chatting.
Lunar New Year celebrations will bring about a host of various new and rare items. Themed items like dumplings and fireworks can be found in the dungeons, allowing characters to defeat their enemies quickly. Players can also explore dungeons together with their families, receiving special cubes that house very rare items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory 2 Removing Fairfight In Next New Leaf Update
- MapleStory 2's development team has confirmed that its next update on February 28 will remove the Fairfight mechanic from much of its con...
- The Future of MMORPGs - As Written by the Past
- It's no secret that this is a time of great tumult for the MMORPG genre. With the imminent release of Wildstar Online, many are saying th...
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Servers Are Closing
- It is with a heavy heart that we inform you of the impending closure of Battleline: Steel Warfare.