Ragnarok: Idle Poring Now Available
The official Ragnarok idle game is live on mobile devices! Experience the enthralling Ragnarok Online universe anywhere in the world you go! Korean games company GRAVITY announced that it’s game was officially live today on the Apple App Store and Google Play. It’s an officially licensed mobile game in the Ragnarok Online universe, and is easily one of Korea’s most popular MMOs to date, with over 40 million players. Ragnarok: Idle Poring not only preserves Ragnarok Online’s original music, graphic style, jobs, and clothing attir but adds new features including “Pets Exploration” and “Arena”.
Active decision-making only comes up at selecting important moments during the game, freeing up the player’s time to bond with fellow gamers, making new friends, and sharing strategies/thoughts with one another.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Throne Introduces Invasion Rifts and More With February's Update
- Netmarble's Iron Throne MMO strategy game has a new update arriving today (February 27th, 2019) that has several new features.
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.
- Grand Chase Returns in Mobile Form
- Based on the immensely popular MMORPG, Grand Chase M will be arriving on mobile platforms worldwide on July 30, 2015.