Ragnarok: Idle Poring Now Available
The official Ragnarok idle game is live on mobile devices! Experience the enthralling Ragnarok Online universe anywhere in the world you go! Korean games company GRAVITY announced that it’s game was officially live today on the Apple App Store and Google Play. It’s an officially licensed mobile game in the Ragnarok Online universe, and is easily one of Korea’s most popular MMOs to date, with over 40 million players. Ragnarok: Idle Poring not only preserves Ragnarok Online’s original music, graphic style, jobs, and clothing attir but adds new features including “Pets Exploration” and “Arena”.
Active decision-making only comes up at selecting important moments during the game, freeing up the player’s time to bond with fellow gamers, making new friends, and sharing strategies/thoughts with one another.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires discusses art and design
- Additional information was provided about the art direction in Forge of Empires.
- Sphere III Launch Review
- Sphere III is a Russian MMO that recently left the Open Beta Phase and entered live play.
- Lineage 2 Revolution Springs Into The Season With New Update
- Right on time for the new Spring Season comes an update for Lineage II: Revolution, featuring a new World Boss as well as a fun Spring Event.