Ragnarok: Idle Poring Now Available
The official Ragnarok idle game is live on mobile devices! Experience the enthralling Ragnarok Online universe anywhere in the world you go! Korean games company GRAVITY announced that it’s game was officially live today on the Apple App Store and Google Play. It’s an officially licensed mobile game in the Ragnarok Online universe, and is easily one of Korea’s most popular MMOs to date, with over 40 million players. Ragnarok: Idle Poring not only preserves Ragnarok Online’s original music, graphic style, jobs, and clothing attir but adds new features including “Pets Exploration” and “Arena”.
Active decision-making only comes up at selecting important moments during the game, freeing up the player’s time to bond with fellow gamers, making new friends, and sharing strategies/thoughts with one another.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Reaches Kickstarter Goal and Partners With OKTA
- Novus AEterno has updated news on their Kickstarter campaign and game development, including assistance from OKTA studio.
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Private Matches Available
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today came to an understanding with players of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the Spellcasting Action PvP take on...
- Rogue Stormers Launch Delayed to April 21
- The Steam release of the run'n'gunning, twin stick shootin', multiplayer game Rogue Stormers will be delayed to April 21st, 20...