Ragnarok: Idle Poring Now Available
The official Ragnarok idle game is live on mobile devices! Experience the enthralling Ragnarok Online universe anywhere in the world you go! Korean games company GRAVITY announced that it’s game was officially live today on the Apple App Store and Google Play. It’s an officially licensed mobile game in the Ragnarok Online universe, and is easily one of Korea’s most popular MMOs to date, with over 40 million players. Ragnarok: Idle Poring not only preserves Ragnarok Online’s original music, graphic style, jobs, and clothing attir but adds new features including “Pets Exploration” and “Arena”.
Active decision-making only comes up at selecting important moments during the game, freeing up the player’s time to bond with fellow gamers, making new friends, and sharing strategies/thoughts with one another.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Warlord Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals the Warlord class for its upcoming strategy RPG, Age of Wonders III.
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries' New Core Breach Mode Now Available
- While tanks are fun, Mecha are way more fun, and they're here for a limited time in World of Tanks: Mercenaries.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.