Weekly Recap #241 May 25th – Blade & Soul, Crossout, HotS & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Victory Command, Elsword, Crossout, The Repopulation, Mortal Online, Tree of Savior, Blade & Soul, Tera, Neverwinter, & SkySaga!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 25th, 2015 (May 18th – May 25th).
Blizzard shares new gameplay matches of McCree and Hanzo in Overwatch:
After over a year of testing, Heroes of the Storm hits open beta and officially launches June 2nd:
Victory Command, a new military RTS & Moba hybrid goes into early access on steam:
Elsword hosts its 4th anniversary PvP tournament and reveals Lanox the Land of Fury:
Gaijin Entertainment announces a new vehicle combat game called Crossout:
The Repopulation is preparing to launch in the 4th quarter of 2015:
A Mortal Online trailer for patch 1.82.00.00, introducing the continent of Sarducaa:
Tree of Savior Prepares for International Testing:
Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter:
TERA offers a short trailer to celebrate its rise to the top on Steam:
Neverwinter reveals Strongholds, its seventh expansion module:
SkySaga starts up alpha test 4 offering social hubs, desert worlds, new creatures and more:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion
- Thanatos Introducing PvP & Field Bosses
- Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser will launch its first major update on November 26, 2016.
- City of Heroes launches Issue 22
- Issue 22: Death Incarnate has been released today in City of Heroes.