DC Legends: Tips and Tricks
We’ve been offered some official tips and tricks to help you improve your game in DC Legends, the new mobile fighting game featuring your favorite DC Comics heroes!
1. Read Your Abilities
Each ability has a time and place for optimal use, make sure to click and hold on your Super Powers to make sure you’re using them to their most devastating effect.
2. Take Control and Focus Targets
Some battles are too difficult for your team to take on without you to lead them, take control of your team to focus on priority targets to swing the battle in your favor.
3. Rank Up Your Characters
Ranking up a character not only increases the stats of a character, it also unlocks new Super Powers that augment every Super Hero and Super-Villain you unlock’s combat capabilities!
4. Do Hard Battles
Hard battles are the best source of character shards, unlock a new chapter of hard battles after completing each chapter on normal difficulty and come back each day for a fresh chance at some character shards.
Customize your team members so that their Super Powers work together to make each other even more devastating.
6. Keep Your Characters in Tip Top Shape
Level your characters, rank up your gear, and upgrade your abilities so constantly keep your heroes fighting to their maximum potential.
7. Use the Find Materials Feature
Use the find feature to find exactly where to get that rare materials and shards you need.
8. Powerful Ascension Abilities
Each Legendary Rank you achieve allows you to permanently enhance one of your abilities, there’s no going back though so choose wisely!
9. Take Part in Timed Events
Timed Events are only around for a limited time each week and are the best source of rare materials and currencies!
10. Collect Your Daily Rewards
You get rewards just for logging in each day, don’t forget to take a second just to check in and get some free loot!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pillars of Eternity to Release Worldwide on March 26th
- Paradox Interactive and Obsidian Entertainment today announced that Pillars of Eternity, the role-playing game (RPG) inspired by timeless clas...
- Rogue Stormers - PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.
- Ryzom Releases 'Jena Year 2602' Patch
- Ryzom was originally released in 2004, and is a 3D MMORPG running on Windows, Apple, and Linux, and is available on Steam.