Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
The Legends of Aria alpha features a major update and overhaul from the game’s previous state. Players can look forward to a map that’s ten times larger, mounts, and archery as new content. The game’s UI and combat system has also been reworked, and the road has been laid out for more regions and changes to come.
Citadel Studios will also be hosting several events throughout alpha, including the Killboard – a running tally of all player deaths.
Find out more about the alpha and how to get access at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
- The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online.
- War of the Ancients: New CCG Hits Kickstarter
- A small group of indie developers going by Edge Softworks has launched their Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising funds for their new gam...
- Tree of Life Game Review
- Tree of Life is an ambitious love letter to many of the open-world survival games that’ve come and gone over the years.