Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
The Legends of Aria alpha features a major update and overhaul from the game’s previous state. Players can look forward to a map that’s ten times larger, mounts, and archery as new content. The game’s UI and combat system has also been reworked, and the road has been laid out for more regions and changes to come.
Citadel Studios will also be hosting several events throughout alpha, including the Killboard – a running tally of all player deaths.
Find out more about the alpha and how to get access at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Product Review: AVerMedia GH337 Gaming Headset
- As someone with a hearing deficiency, comfort and audio levels are equally important. That's where the AVerMedia GH337 comes in.
- Banner Saga: Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, an indie game publisher, today announced that the epic Viking RPG strategy gam...
- World of Tanks begins Treads for Threads Campaign
- Wargaming is rewarding its toughest World of Tanks players with a new swag campaign, called Treads for Threads.