Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
The Legends of Aria alpha features a major update and overhaul from the game’s previous state. Players can look forward to a map that’s ten times larger, mounts, and archery as new content. The game’s UI and combat system has also been reworked, and the road has been laid out for more regions and changes to come.
Citadel Studios will also be hosting several events throughout alpha, including the Killboard – a running tally of all player deaths.
Find out more about the alpha and how to get access at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
- That's right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
- Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Now Available
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. are pleased to announce that Relic Entertainment’s Company of Heroes 2™: Ardennes Assault ...
- Free to Play Market to Reach $2 Billion
- A report by the research firm DFC Intelligence forecasts that the US free to play market will grow from $250 million a year today to over $2 b...