Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
The Legends of Aria alpha features a major update and overhaul from the game’s previous state. Players can look forward to a map that’s ten times larger, mounts, and archery as new content. The game’s UI and combat system has also been reworked, and the road has been laid out for more regions and changes to come.
Citadel Studios will also be hosting several events throughout alpha, including the Killboard – a running tally of all player deaths.
Find out more about the alpha and how to get access at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Breach Reveals Their Content Update Roadmap
- Now that Breach has entered Steam's Early Access program, QC Games have begun addressing the stability and gameplay issues.
- Lies of Astaroth Comes to Xbox One
- Finger Tactic Ltd. and iFreeStudio have announced that their mobile game, Lies of Astaroth, is now available on the Xbox One.
- Dragon Saga Crosses Over To Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has revealed new details on an upcoming expansion for players of Dragon Saga.