Mabinogi II: Arena Development Cancelled
News from across the Pacific – NSquare (the joint team between Nexon and NCSoft) has ended development of Mabinogi II: Arena, apparently due to concerns with the title’s feasibility and player interest.
NSquare will still be working on the recently announced MapleStory 2, and revisiting a Mabinogi sequel sometime in the future, according to MMOCulture.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
- STO Updated Review 2016
- What IS Star Trek Online? It’s an experience for one thing.
- Eligium Releases Game Stats, Announces Rewards
- Frogster has announced numbers on the start of Eligium, regarding guilds and players alike.