Mabinogi II: Arena Development Cancelled
News from across the Pacific – NSquare (the joint team between Nexon and NCSoft) has ended development of Mabinogi II: Arena, apparently due to concerns with the title’s feasibility and player interest.
NSquare will still be working on the recently announced MapleStory 2, and revisiting a Mabinogi sequel sometime in the future, according to MMOCulture.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Second Developer Q&A
- Heroes of the Storm hosts a live developer Q&A session on Twitch.
- New GameLit inspired Space Opera: Intelligence Block
- Dangerous pyrotechnic, gravitechnic, and nanotechnic displays as magic for your entertainment!
- Star Conflict's New Update Includes Oculus Rift and Linux Support
- Star Gem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment have announced a massive update just in time for their two-year anniversary of Star Conflict, including...