TERA Arsenal Update Trailer
TERA‘s Arsenal update continues to expand the game’s end-game content with two new dungeons for max-level players, a complete overhaul of how players acquire and enchant gear at max level, and a stockpile of bug fixes and improvements.
Level 65 players now have two new dungeons to conquer—Thaumetal Refinery and the RK-9 Kennel:
- Explore the depths of the Thaumetal Refinery where the archdevans have enslaved the local goblins and forced them to mine a mysterious new ore, using the goblins as test-subjects to explore the ore’s capabilities…to monstrous results.
- RK-9 Kennel is home to a variety of big, stompy robots designed specifically to rip and tear their way through the Valkyon Federation. Players are tasked to navigate the lethal robots, dance around deadly magnetic fields, and ride a vortex on their way to the ultimate challenge: the bloodshard powered RK-9—the biggest, stompiest, and grabbiest robot of them all.
Safety first in the Thaumetal Refinery, even for bosses!
The Arsenal update also dramatically overhauls the way players acquire and upgrade their armor and accessories at end-game, streamlining the experience for seasoned veterans and new players alike. Players now receive an in-game quest upon reaching level 65 (“Fresh Arms—and Legs”) that grants a complete set of Guardian gear and matching accessories.
This gear can be upgraded using new materials that can be found throughout dungeons, battlegrounds, world bosses, and from quests, giving players more ways to improve their gear through gameplay. Once their gear is fully enchanted, players can upgrade their Guardian gear into the next tier of armor. Players with existing armor sets enchanted to +12 or higher can upgrade them into the new gear sets, and can convert older enchanting materials into materials that enchant the new gear sets.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Albion Online Offers New Look at Leveling with Destiny Board
- Sandbox Interactive today unveils the new Destiny Board feature for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online. Eschewing tradit...