Quake Live: Now on Steam
ID Software is proud to announce that Quake Live is now available as a Free to Play game on Steam. New players have joined the servers in the past couple of days, and have been thrilled a whole new audience is now able to experience the joy of fast arena shooters.
Existing players can use the Steam version by visiting the store page. Porting your existing account over is a one way process; after linking your account to Steam you will not be able to use the old standalone launcher.
For more info, visit http://www.quakelive.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
- Heat Online open beta begins August 17, 2010. Fans of Project Torque from Aeria Games should enjoy playing Heat Online, as they're the sa...
- Battleplans Now on Android
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the Android release of Battleplans, the hit real-time strategy game (RTS) for mobile.
- New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
- Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.