Quake Live: Now on Steam
ID Software is proud to announce that Quake Live is now available as a Free to Play game on Steam. New players have joined the servers in the past couple of days, and have been thrilled a whole new audience is now able to experience the joy of fast arena shooters.
Existing players can use the Steam version by visiting the store page. Porting your existing account over is a one way process; after linking your account to Steam you will not be able to use the old standalone launcher.
For more info, visit http://www.quakelive.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Enter the Cryo-Plex Update Now Live
- NCSOFT and Carbine Studios announced today that the latest update to WildStar – Enter the Cryo-Plex – is now live.
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory Launching Android Closed Beta
- The developers of Vainglory, the MOBA perfected for touch that is revolutionizing the genre for mobile devices, today are launching an Android...
- Ashes of Creation Details Tavern System
- Today, Intrepid Studios offers some insights and details into their plans for Ashes of Creation's tavern system.