Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Now Available
The latest expansion to Square-Enix’s critically acclaimed MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV launches today – Shadowbringers. Square-Enix also reported record heights in their registered accounts, breaking the 16 million mark. Shadowbringers takes the game in a whole new direction, a world beyond Hydaelyn. For the first time, they journey to the First, the realm of Novrandt. It’s up to the Warrior of Light to become the Warrior of Darkness, and restore the night to this land, and save it from the Flood of Light, and the apocalypse it threatens. A wealth of new features are arriving with this expansion, which is listed below. Players can also look forward to the YoRHA: Dark Apocalypse 24-man raid in the future, written by YOKO TARO and Yosuke Saito of NieR fame. A new high-end raid is also on the way, “Eden”. This raid will feature a new character designed by Tetsuya Nomura himself. This will come on July 16th, 2019, with Patch 5.01. If that weren’t enough, the Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard is also coming, to offer end-game content for Crafters/Gatherers.
- New Jobs: Gunbreaker and Dancer –The Gunbreaker is a new tank role who wields the iconic gunblade, utilizing ammo cartridges to protect their party from harm. The Dancer, a ranged attacker, not only unleashes powerful attacks using throwing weapons but also dances to execute abilities which provide beneficial effects to their party.
- New Player Races: Viera and Hrothgar – The rabbit-like Viera are joined by the burly and lion-like Hrothgar, both with unique, customizable features specific to their races.
- New Game+ – This brand-new system will allow for replay of previously completed quests while retaining one’s current progression and job level.
- Level Cap Increase – The level cap will be raised to 80 with the release of Shadowbringers. With this will come new actions for classes and jobs—as well as new foes against which players can hone their skills.
- Trust System – In Shadowbringers, players will have the opportunity to challenge dungeons with a party of trusted non-player characters, including members of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn. Traditional party matching systems will remain available.
- New Beast Tribes and Primals – Players will encounter the carefree but cruel pixies in Il Mheg alongside their mighty regent Titania, along with other beast tribes including the Nu Mou and the Dwarves.
- New Content and System Upgrades – Battle system changes, new equipment, crafting recipes and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory 2017 World Championships Being Held in Singapore’s Kallang Theatre
- Super Evil Megacorp, developer and publisher of Vainglory, has announced it will hold the Vainglory 2017 World Championships in Singapore.
- Primal Wars: Dino Age Puts the Ally in Alliance
- Some games, be it Mobile, PC or Console, give you the ability to join a guild, clan or some sort of alliance which can give you buffs.