Breach’s QC Games Partner with En Masse to Bring Title to a Larger Audience
QC Games and En Masse Entertainment have partnered to bring Breach, an upcoming co-op ARPG to all En Masse players, via the En Masse store and game launcher. Through this partnership, En Masse will be conducting a technical alpha for their players later this year, providing an early hands-on experience of the fast-paced and addicting dungeon brawler. TwitchCon 2018 attendees will be among the first experience the latest version of the unique multiplayer, and they can even face off against the QC Games dev team. The Breach booth is located at booth #1447 in the San Jose Convention Center during TwitchCon 2018 from October 26 – 28. Breach will enter paid Steam Early Access later this year, with the Free-to-Play launch arriving in 2019.
70,000 years ago, humanity was on the verge of extinction until a group of Immortals created the Veil, splitting Earth into two realities: one reality that features the Earth we know, and an alternate Earth where mythological creatures thrive. Now the Veil has been shattered and the two worlds are collapsing into each other with catastrophic consequences. Players in Breach take control of heroes who have been imbued with “The Spark” to master magical abilities. Travel across the world to iconic locations that have been breached by this mystical parallel Earth and clash against legendary mythological enemies as well as an unexplained malevolent spirit, the Veil Demon.
“Once we got a chance to play Breach, we knew this game was going to be something special,” states Sam Kim, CEO of En Masse Entertainment. “We’re thrilled to be able to offer another highly anticipated action-RPG to the En Masse game library.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlords of Aternum Receives Massive Content Update
- InnoGames' Warlords received a new name recently, now known as Warlords of Aternum. This latest update is massive, offering new features.
- Marvel Heroes: Game Update 2.3 "Training Day" Now Live
- A new update for Marvel Heroes called Training Day introduces a brand-new game mode for players - S.H.I.E.L.D Holo-Sim, Daredevil’s Design R...
- Loadout Launch Review
- MMOHuts' Ragachak reviews Loadout, a free to play third person shooter with expansive weaponcrafting.