gamigo AG acquires US Publisher and Game Developer Trion Worlds Inc
gamigo AG announced today that they purchased major assets from Trion Worlds Inc., developers/publishers of titles such as Rift, Defiance, Trove, and ArcheAge. gamigo AG acquires US Publisher and Game Developer Trion Worlds Inc. gamigo group acquired the majority of Trion’s assets, including the platform, employees, and full publishing rights of the games. gamigo’s sister company, Padmapani GmbH, has acquired the IP of the Trion Worlds games, which are now made available for gamigo group, via a worldwide exclusive.
“The successful acquisition and subsequent integration of Trion into our portfolio substantially strengthen gamigo’s position in the European and American gaming market. On the one hand, we add similar and successful brands and games to the already broad gamigo portfolio, on the other hand, we are looking to unlock substantial synergies with the group’s existing business to further benefit from the remarkable growth potential that the gaming market offers,” said gamigo’s CEO Remco Westermann.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: the Gathering: Snake Way Deck (Black/Green)
- This deck feels kind of like a gamble to me. If you don't get a solid start, there's almost no way to come back but I still love it.
- Brutal New Agartha Raid Event in The Secret World Now Live
- Funcom releases the latest raid event for The Secret World.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Reveal Event Recap
- We see the return of an old hero, Rytlock Brimstone, looking far different than before. We peer into ruins in the heart of the Maguuma Jung...