gamigo AG acquires US Publisher and Game Developer Trion Worlds Inc
gamigo AG announced today that they purchased major assets from Trion Worlds Inc., developers/publishers of titles such as Rift, Defiance, Trove, and ArcheAge. gamigo AG acquires US Publisher and Game Developer Trion Worlds Inc. gamigo group acquired the majority of Trion’s assets, including the platform, employees, and full publishing rights of the games. gamigo’s sister company, Padmapani GmbH, has acquired the IP of the Trion Worlds games, which are now made available for gamigo group, via a worldwide exclusive.
“The successful acquisition and subsequent integration of Trion into our portfolio substantially strengthen gamigo’s position in the European and American gaming market. On the one hand, we add similar and successful brands and games to the already broad gamigo portfolio, on the other hand, we are looking to unlock substantial synergies with the group’s existing business to further benefit from the remarkable growth potential that the gaming market offers,” said gamigo’s CEO Remco Westermann.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina now taking closed beta sign-ups
- Gamania (beanfun) has announced that it is now accepting closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Divina.
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud updated to v1.1.0
- Sci-fi MMORTS Astro Lords: Oort Cloud by BISBOG SA has been updated to v1.1.0. This update includes a number of bug fixes as well as some exci...
- Novus AEterno Updates on Steam Keys and Future Plans
- Tailtale Studios has posted a new developer blog today for its Kickstarter followers, detailing the current state of Novus AEterno's deve...