Hero Commander Introduces ‘Endless Mode’
The new mode in Version 2.08 of Hero Commander provides an additional way to get silver and experience. “It not only brings benefits to the players, but also provides a platform for them to show their strength. In fact, it is not hard at all to become victorious in Endless Mode.”
Enemies keep coming one after another
In the Endless Mode, what the players need to face is not only one enemy, but wave after wave of foes. They are truly endless and crazy! When facing such challenges, all the warriors will not be able to contact with the outside world. The only thing they can do is to fight side by side with their own heroes!
Despite Endless Mode being very cruel, you can get more rewards for every victory over an enemy during a limited time! In order to do a good job of preparing for this expedition, the warriors must carefully research the battlefield. Players can find revival points, brush points, BUFF point and doors in the battlefield. Once the door is opened, the enemies will come one after another, so it may be a wise choice to retreat to the BUFF point when your army is not strong enough.
For more info, visit http://hero.gtarcade.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty AW: Customization Items Now Available
- Check out the diverse selection of new customisation items in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare available now in the in-game store.
- Faeria: The Fall of Everlife DLC is Now Available
- Abrakam's digital card game Faeria recently released a new expansion on PC, "Fall of Everlife", which will add 40 new cards to ...
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.