Neverwinter Blasts Curse of the Icewind Dale Expansion Live
Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that the widely-acclaimed free-to-play action MMORPG Neverwinter, set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast, has launched its third free Module, Curse of Icewind Dale. In this latest free update, players explore iconic Icewind Dale locations, participate in open world PvP, mine the land for Black Ice, and experience all new quests known as Heroic Encounters while working for one of the new opposing groups, the Ten-Towners or the Arcane Brotherhood.
“Releasing our third major update less than a year after launch is substantial achievement” said Cryptic Studios Executive Producer and COO, Craig Zinkievich. “Many compelling new features have been added into this latest Module, including new open world PvP and PvE content. We’re committed to continually bringing our Neverwinter players high-quality and engaging new content, and our players will discover great new gameplay and story content in Curse of Icewind Dale.”
Curse of Icewind Dale, the third Module for Neverwinter, is a free content expansion that introduces all new open world PvP and PvE content, while incentivizing players to battle over Black Ice, a new resource necessary to craft some of the most powerful items in the game. Found throughout the Icewind Dale region, players may risk their life to earn this resource faster in the dangerous open world PvP areas. Join one of the two new opposing groups, the steadfast Ten-Towners or the ambitious Arcane Brotherhood, and take on new bosses, new encounters, and new iconic locations. Players will also have new end-game advancement opportunities with the new Hunter Ranger Paragon Path, offering enhanced survivability and utility.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starfall Tactics is Holding a Pre-Beta Test and PVP Tournament
- Starfall Tactics will be holding a pre-beta test as well as a PVP tournament with a livestream in the near future.
- SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
- Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D...
- Elsword's 3rd Job Pre-Event Has Begun
- KOG Games began Elsword's 3rd Job Pre-Event yesterday, which will run until Dec. 19th, 2017.