Nexon to Publish Human Element
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that it has secured worldwide publishing rights for Human Element, an open-world first-person survival title developed by Nexon’s strategic partner Robotoki Inc. Robotoki is a Los Angeles-based game development studio led by Robert Bowling, former Lead and Creative Strategist of the Call of Duty franchise.
Set 35 years after a zombie apocalypse, Human Element combines action, strategy and resource management to offer players the ability to create multiple human survival scenarios. The game features a cinematic, immersive, first-person experience using the latest CryEngine technology, and combines innovative new Streaming and Segmented World massively multiplayer online (MMO) game technologies to achieve a large open-world MMO experience while maintaining the high visual fidelity of a first-person shooter (FPS).
“We are excited to work with Robotoki to bring this exciting game to consumers in North America and around the world,” said Owen Mahoney, President and CEO of Nexon. “This announcement marks an important milestone in the strategic partnership we formed with Robotoki in February 2013 and furthers our goal of developing groundbreaking, AAA quality free-to-play games.”
“Partnering with Nexon has allowed us to achieve our ambitious vision for Human Element,” said Robert Bowling, President and Creative Director of Robotoki. “Combining the fast paced, cinematic, visceral gameplay that our team is known for with the exciting MMO social experience and expertise of Nexon, we are redefining the genre of survival games with an unprecedented level of detail within an open-world experience.”
Human Element is scheduled for global release on PC in the fourth quarter of 2015. Find out more at http://www.humanelementgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...
- Lagoonia Updates For Fun in the Sun
- Lagoonia has launched several multiplayer buildings as part of its Fun in the Sun update.
- Phantom Chaser Launches Renewal Update
- Floppygames and Glohow have recently released a major new update for Phantom Chaser, renewing the game with adjustments and new content.