Throw Trucks with Your Mind – First Look
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is truly one of the first of its kind: a first person shooter which uses NeuroSky’s MindWave headset to read your brain activity and use it to control your actions in game. This is no joke! You use the mouse and keyboard to move around and select your skills while the headset and your level of focus and relaxation power up your abilities!
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is being developed by Crooked Tree Studios and is currently in open beta.
Check out the links below to find out how to support the team or get your own headset to throw trucks at your friends!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MeoGames Launches Football Game 'Champion Eleven' Starring Pep Guardiola
- Football fans, rejoice! MeoGames has launched a FIFPro-licensed football management sim for iOS/Android called Champions Eleven.
- Neverwinter Combat League Begins Now on PC
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment are proud to introduce our newest in-game event, the Neverwinter Combat League.
- Free DLC for Stronghold Crusader 2 Players Available Now
- The new expansion adds Sandbox siege invasions, an easy AI mode, six new maps and faction selection for single-player campaigns.