Throw Trucks with Your Mind – First Look
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is truly one of the first of its kind: a first person shooter which uses NeuroSky’s MindWave headset to read your brain activity and use it to control your actions in game. This is no joke! You use the mouse and keyboard to move around and select your skills while the headset and your level of focus and relaxation power up your abilities!
Throw Trucks With Your Mind is being developed by Crooked Tree Studios and is currently in open beta.
Check out the links below to find out how to support the team or get your own headset to throw trucks at your friends!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Mage trainee Apprentice Now Available
- Update 1.7 is here, and Gameforge is expanding the hero ranks in Orcs Must Die! Unchained with the high-spirited Apprentice. Heroes are now al...
- SNOW Early Access
- SNOW is a realistic freeskiing simulator in the making, being brought to us by the 3-man team of Poppermost Productions. The game is powered b...
- SMITE Victory Lap (3.3) Patch Notes Revealed
- New skin and minor balance tweak patch notes have just been revealed for Hirez Studios third person pantheon driven MOBA, SMITE!