SEVENCORE Releases First Expansion with New Battlefields
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE released its first expansion on the 2nd of December.
With this first major content update, SEVENCORE offers new battlefield areas and new mount items with the Occupation War for the English server Balmung.
This expansion includes the battlefields Tillau and Crimson Plateau, where players can earn Victory Points (VP) to spend on weapons, armour, random boxes, and even mounts from the PvP vendors.
With the activation of the Occupation War, the Guild versus Guild (or GvG) competition is bound to heat up. Each Saturday at 9:00 p.m. UTC, GvG enthusiasts will compete against other guilds each week on the English server to occupy a certain area in order to collect taxes and manage prices in regional goods. Winners of this competition will be able to access the finals, Presidential election for Inadar, a world that combines science fiction with elements of fantasy.
To support SEVENCORE’s guild system, a variety of events for guild competition will be organized by the SEVENCORE team until 16th December. The best guilds will be able to get special prizes, including: Star Turtle Invitation, Mounts (Skeletal Armada, Scorpion, or Turtle) and many more.
Starting Tuesday, 16 December, 2014 (UTC), players will be able to enjoy Christmas in-game events and purchase limited edition Christmas cloak, costumes, Rudolph and Mounts until 30th December.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online Rolls Out a Major Skill Update
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is proud to announce ROSE Online’s new...
- MicroVolts Launches Boot Camp Update
- Rock Hippo has released the latest update to MicroVolts today, entitled Boot Camp.
- RidgeRacer Driftopia Preview
- Other than the game’s monetization issues and ungraceful gameplay, the game doesn’t have much to experience at the moment, as there are on...