Magicka: Wizard Wars Officially Launches on April 28
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games with intent to conjure, today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars will be officially released on April 28, 2015. Magicka: Wizard Wars, the free-to-play PvP action game based around the iconic Magicka spellcasting system, has long allowed the launching of flaming boulders, electrified death beams, and hapless imps, but April 28 will mark the official launch of the game itself. The launch will include an all-new game mode and new maps, while several new features will be added to the Early Access version on Tuesday, April 14 in an update that provides players with a sneak peek of what perils await them at the end of the month.
Wizards: watch what waits when Wizard Wars wields wackiness within the world:
As of Tuesday, April 14, Magicka: Wizard Wars will conjure up:
- Transgress to Progress: An all-new progression system has been added to the game, allowing players to earn tokens at each level earned, redeemable on the new Masteries Screen for new Magicks, items, and more in a much more customizable fashion. Fashions can also be mastered if Wizards are stylish enough.
- Try Before You Die: New Magick Scrolls allow players to sample powerful Magicks before unlocking them, including all-new Magicks like the Frost Bomb and Stasis spells. Decide ahead of time if a brutal sub-zero death is really right for you!
- Our Crowning Achievement: A fully revamped in-game economy allowing all items to be purchased for crowns, earnable via gameplay or available for in-game purchase. New Starter Packs are also available, containing big fat piles of Crowns, Mastery Tokens, and Treasure Keys!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon to Develop LEGO Mobile Game
- Nexon Korea will develop a role-playing game (RPG) for mobile devices based on several hit LEGO properties, including LEGO Ninjago and many ot...
- Sword of Phantasia: New iOS CCG Available
- Outfit your character in any way you see fit during an epic fantasy adventure in Sword of Phantasia! PlayNext, Inc., a leading global publishe...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/9) Featuring Heroes of the Storm and Smite
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!