Nightstream Runs Onto Mobile Devices Worldwide
Streamline Games announced that their sci-fi endless runner using a comic book style is now available: Nightstream. Nightstream is available on the iOS App Store and Google Play and has players moving on at high speeds on a hoverboard, with no tracks or rails. Players hover, jump or glide across all surfaces, collecting orbs and powerups. There are bottomless pits to avoid, and robotic drones attacking, so players will have to be constantly aware of the never-ending dangers. Nightstream also has a story and endless runner modes, where players earn in-game currency (Axons). These can be used to customize your character, as well as the hoverboard design.
“Creating Nightstream has been an incredible journey! The game has changed over the past few years to take advantage of the latest technology, including the 360-degree control system we developed that allows players to ride their hoverboards on anything in their environment,” said Reza Farahmandnia, Senior Production Manager from Streamline Games. “We’ve also just released an edition of the companion digital comic book, which gives a deeper story into the Nightstream and the Metronite Corporation.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor coming November 13th
- Beyond the Dark Portal, the clash of iron echoes as two worlds brace for war. At a live event in Los Angeles and simulcast at the gamescom tra...
- WildStar Announces Protostar’s Gala Winterfest Extravaganza
- WildStar’s Protostar Gala Winterfest Extravaganza will take place this year from December 16, 2015 to January 1, 2016.
- New Neverwinter Class Announced - Scourge Warlock
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that the Scourge Warlock class will be coming to Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons.