Nightstream Runs Onto Mobile Devices Worldwide
Streamline Games announced that their sci-fi endless runner using a comic book style is now available: Nightstream. Nightstream is available on the iOS App Store and Google Play and has players moving on at high speeds on a hoverboard, with no tracks or rails. Players hover, jump or glide across all surfaces, collecting orbs and powerups. There are bottomless pits to avoid, and robotic drones attacking, so players will have to be constantly aware of the never-ending dangers. Nightstream also has a story and endless runner modes, where players earn in-game currency (Axons). These can be used to customize your character, as well as the hoverboard design.
“Creating Nightstream has been an incredible journey! The game has changed over the past few years to take advantage of the latest technology, including the 360-degree control system we developed that allows players to ride their hoverboards on anything in their environment,” said Reza Farahmandnia, Senior Production Manager from Streamline Games. “We’ve also just released an edition of the companion digital comic book, which gives a deeper story into the Nightstream and the Metronite Corporation.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Celebrates 5th Anniversary with New Map
- To commemorate five years of multiplayer mayhem, A.V.A. is launching a new, action-packed map of a deserted island, home to rebels and a huge...
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.
- WarpPortal Opens its Thanksgiving Holiday Bazaar
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is giving players a little something to ...