Runes of Magic to celebrate spring with a ball
Spring is almost here, and to celebrate, Runes of Magic will be hosting a Masked Ball.
The event – which will begin during an update in March – will feature daily quests, a world decorated for spring, and rewards like transformation potions, masks, and restorative cakes and fruits.
Masked Ball Screenshots:
The Original Press Release:
Residents of Taborea welcome the arrival of spring in Runes of Magic with the ‘Masked Ball’
New in-game event offers players new events and spring goodies
Berlin, 25th February 2010: In Runes of Magic, winter is slowly coming to an end. The residents of the massive online world are looking forward to the start of spring. Citizens of Taborea will now be able to celebrate the changing of the seasons with the ‘Masked Ball’ fancy dress party.
Ancient legend tells us that the Barbarians of Candara survived cruel winters in Taborea and worked hard to survive the harsh realities of the cold. When the weather finally changed, they would celebrate the prospect of a rich harvest for the year. The ‘Masked Ball’ will continue this age old tradition as barbarians will dress up to welcome in the spring in full party mode.
Frogster is going to invite the player community of Runes of Magic to take part in these celebrations. Daily quests and a game world decorated for spring awaits adventurers of all levels. Rewards include ornamental masks, transformation potions and all sorts of goodies including cakes and fruits that will restore life. The ‘Masked Ball’ will launch with the next update patch which will be deployed across the servers in March. Further information can be found on the official website: www.runesofmagic.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On
- "Magicka: Wizard Wars" Welcomes Half a Million Robe Warriors
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its en...