Gigantic: Season of Soul Update Available Today
The Season of Souls is officially upon us in Gigantic, with the latest update to the title, available today! The nefarious Ezren Ghal has arrived as well as a new map, Ember Grove (the first new map!) as well as several other features to the game. Ezren Ghal collects souls and uses his necromantic powers to harm any who would stand in his way. The ability to drain the souls of enemies and use them should not be underestimated.
Additional features coming with the Season of Souls update include:
- Player Icons – All players now have the ability to choose their account icons and show their own unique style. Additionally, Founders can now show their status as early supporters of the game with their exclusive icons.
- Hero Confirm Text Chat – By community request, chat has been extended to the hero confirmation phase, allowing teams to strategize their hero composition before locking it in.
- Ezren Ghal Skins – Several customization options for the new hero are now available in the shop, including the Opulent Robes skin, color variants and Eternal skins for players looking to show off their mastery of the wretched reaper.
- Other Features – Improved bot matches, shop UI updates and new Hero interactions in battle.
All skins and content for Season of Souls are available now along with a spooky hero and skin bundle – Grim Repertoire!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.
- FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event on September 28th
- Red 5 Studios announces its second Chosen Offensive live event for their open world MMO Shooter, Firefall, where players will be battling an a...
- Doom Launches Worldwide
- DOOM is now available worldwide for the Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system, and PC.