Gigantic: Season of Soul Update Available Today
The Season of Souls is officially upon us in Gigantic, with the latest update to the title, available today! The nefarious Ezren Ghal has arrived as well as a new map, Ember Grove (the first new map!) as well as several other features to the game. Ezren Ghal collects souls and uses his necromantic powers to harm any who would stand in his way. The ability to drain the souls of enemies and use them should not be underestimated.
Additional features coming with the Season of Souls update include:
- Player Icons – All players now have the ability to choose their account icons and show their own unique style. Additionally, Founders can now show their status as early supporters of the game with their exclusive icons.
- Hero Confirm Text Chat – By community request, chat has been extended to the hero confirmation phase, allowing teams to strategize their hero composition before locking it in.
- Ezren Ghal Skins – Several customization options for the new hero are now available in the shop, including the Opulent Robes skin, color variants and Eternal skins for players looking to show off their mastery of the wretched reaper.
- Other Features – Improved bot matches, shop UI updates and new Hero interactions in battle.
All skins and content for Season of Souls are available now along with a spooky hero and skin bundle – Grim Repertoire!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars puts Speed Championship in Knockout
- Tribal Wars has begun the Knockout Phase for its International Speed Championship 2012.
- Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards Mobile Game Announced
- Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards will give fans the unique ability to play as their favorite characters from each favorite FOX series.
- Kings and Legends Launches Ascension Update
- New cards and content arrive for Kings and Legends this March.