PUBG Mobile Introduces Healthy Gameplay Management System
PUBG Mobile revealed a new “Gameplay Management” system today, aimed at encouraging healthy, sustainable gaming habits. Upon logging in for the first time, players will be asked to confirm their age to activate the Gameplay Management system. Players under the age of 18 will have to acknowledge a gaming advisory before they can start the game. Also, the system will use pop-up notifications about game time to reminder players to rest or stop the game. This system has been deployed in certain areas already. This includes Asian and North African countries, including Indonesia, India, Nepal, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt.
PUBG Mobile will be one of the first mobile games to deploy a Gameplay Management system on a global basis. It will help gamers make informed time management decisions when playing PUBG Mobile. It is ultimately devoted to providing a better gaming environment and being proactive in building a balanced, sustainable online gaming ecosystem. PUBG Mobile will assess user feedback and experience to adjust and enhance the Gameplay Management system as it scales to global deployment.
“PUBG MOBILE is committed to being a responsible interactive entertainment provider. With experts worldwide examining the impacts of technology and videogames on players of all ages, our team wants to ensure our community is equipped to make informed choices when it comes to PUBG MOBILE,” said Vincent Wang, General Manager of Global Publishing Department, Tencent Games. “Today’s announcement is a proactive step in ensuring that hundreds of millions of players worldwide can continue to enjoy PUBG MOBILE in a sustainable manner.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: Commander Review
- Star Wars: Commander puts you in the position of mercenaries trying to pave their own way in a war torn world. You and your NPC partner are bu...
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming Fall 2015
- The newest expansion will see players stand ground with Drizzt Do’Urden, as he battles the dreaded Demogorgon in a 10-player encounter.
- RWBY: Amity Arena Launches Today
- With the latest season of RWBY coming out in two days (October 27th), NHN is proud to release RWBY: Amity Arena today.