Alfheim Tales Online Introduces New Solo Instance
A new instance that can be played solo for Alfheim Tales Online has just been released called ” The Wheel of Time. Players can access the new instance from the Noah Plain, and enter into teleport gate and choose “The Wheel of Time (solo mode)”. Players that step into this instance for the first time will have to be on guard immediately, as enemies will be relentless towards all that step inside. Like with many other instances, this one will consume vitality points.
There is no chests rewards for completing this new instance. However, players will get medal rewards, instead, which can be exchanged for blue equipment prestige from Star City.
“Even though players can enjoy this instance by themselves, not all the adventures could be solely played. Remember to join hands with your friends and you will enjoy the adventure smoothly with more safety and a more joyful experience. Additionally, it will increase your friendship with other players. But still: play in solo or clash with mates are all your own call.”
For more information, check out the ATO homepage: http://ato.gamedp.com/show/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance 2050 E3 Impressions
- Defiance 2050 is a Sci-Fi action shooter MMO set in a post-apocalyptic San Francisco. Try saying that 5x fast.
- Dragon Saga Welcomes European Players with Character Jump Event
- WarpPortal is excited to welcome European players of Dragonica to join the Dragon Saga server.
- Hearthstone: 2017 HCT Spring Championship Recap & Highlights
- It's time for another major Hearthstone tournament! This time around, a ticket to the World Championship is up for grabs to those that ca...