PUBG Mobile Announces Partnership with AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead’
Tencent Games and PUBG Corpo. announced that they have partnered with AMC today, for a crossover with PUBG Mobile. Get ready to experience a PUBG MOBILE x AMC’s The Walking Dead collaboration! Beginning on October 1st, 2019, and running into early 2020, players will have a chance to go into battle as familiar heroes or an iconic villain. There will also be limited-edition in-game items, from character skins, weapons, and a vehicle. Among these are:
- Daryl Dixon Skin
- Rick Grimes Skin
- Negan Skin
- Michonne Skin
- Daryl’s Motorcycle
- Michonne’s Katana
- Negan’s Bat ‘Lucille’
There will be plenty of content from PUBG Mobile and AMC’s The Walking Dead, so don’t miss out on it.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Legends Mobile Review
- DC Legends is a squad-based strategy title for the iOS and android platform from Warner Bros. Games.
- KalOnline Holding Instagram Launch Event
- Inixsoft has announced the launch of its official Kalonline Instagram page, Kalonline_gameagit, as part of its push to include players in soci
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat Coming to Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat will be launching on Xbox One in June.