N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
Neo Online officially launched its open beta on March 2. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG with numerous interesting features. Players are free to grow and develop their character in anyway that they want to through the game’s classless system.
N.E.O Online also features territorial wars, guild battles, match-ups and open PvP. For guilds aspired to dominate Gaia (The game’s world), they can engage in territorial wars to rule the region and make a profit from collecting taxes, as the game puts players in charge of the world of Gaia.
MMOHuts will have a full review for Neo Online in the comings days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game King of Duel Is Available Now
- King of Duel a game has amazing duel customized for touch screens and on-the-go play.
- Runescape Launches Its First Elite Dungeon
- Runescape is breaking new ground on the Arc archipelago, where the very first Elite Dungeon has been opened.
- Devil City Available Now on Mobile
- Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience.