N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
Neo Online officially launched its open beta on March 2. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG with numerous interesting features. Players are free to grow and develop their character in anyway that they want to through the game’s classless system.
N.E.O Online also features territorial wars, guild battles, match-ups and open PvP. For guilds aspired to dominate Gaia (The game’s world), they can engage in territorial wars to rule the region and make a profit from collecting taxes, as the game puts players in charge of the world of Gaia.
MMOHuts will have a full review for Neo Online in the comings days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Update Coming Soon
- From September 18, 2014 until September 25, 2014, players are tasked with defending Neverwinter from encroaching foes in the new Siege Battlef...
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
- SEGA releases a new trailer for Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies, revealing the game's release date and pre-order bonuses.
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.