N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
Neo Online officially launched its open beta on March 2. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG with numerous interesting features. Players are free to grow and develop their character in anyway that they want to through the game’s classless system.
N.E.O Online also features territorial wars, guild battles, match-ups and open PvP. For guilds aspired to dominate Gaia (The game’s world), they can engage in territorial wars to rule the region and make a profit from collecting taxes, as the game puts players in charge of the world of Gaia.
MMOHuts will have a full review for Neo Online in the comings days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest's 'The Burning Lands' Expansion - Beta Access Now Available With Pre-Order
- EverQuest's next expansion, The Burning Lands arrives on December 11th, 2018, but beta access is now available.
- Dragon Nest EU: The Awakening of the Emerald Dragon
- Next week, on the 11th of December, the Action-RPG Dragon Nest Europe’s big level 60 update will be launched.
- The Aurora World Announced
- GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013.