N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
Neo Online officially launched its open beta on March 2. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG with numerous interesting features. Players are free to grow and develop their character in anyway that they want to through the game’s classless system.
N.E.O Online also features territorial wars, guild battles, match-ups and open PvP. For guilds aspired to dominate Gaia (The game’s world), they can engage in territorial wars to rule the region and make a profit from collecting taxes, as the game puts players in charge of the world of Gaia.
MMOHuts will have a full review for Neo Online in the comings days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny 2: New Legends Will Rise on September 6th
- Starting at Midnight on September 6th, Destiny 2 comes to players; anywhere the game will be available, it will begin at midnight.
- Guncraft Now Available on Steam
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now availab...
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...