N.E.O Online Open Beta Begins
Neo Online officially launched its open beta on March 2. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG with numerous interesting features. Players are free to grow and develop their character in anyway that they want to through the game’s classless system.
N.E.O Online also features territorial wars, guild battles, match-ups and open PvP. For guilds aspired to dominate Gaia (The game’s world), they can engage in territorial wars to rule the region and make a profit from collecting taxes, as the game puts players in charge of the world of Gaia.
MMOHuts will have a full review for Neo Online in the comings days!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe: Free Weekend Makes its Final Debut
- Hyper Universe is hosting its first and final Free Weekend starting this Friday, December 15 and running through December 20.
- Sneak Preview: Dark Blood Battle Pets Care Guide
- To help fans prepare for Outspark's release of DARK BLOOD BATTLE PETS targeted for Thursday, October 25, MMOHut nabbed a exclusive sneak...
- GoD Factory: Wingmen Opens for Public Preview with New Trailer and Kickstarter
- Nine Dot Studios brings us a fantastic vision of interstellar space wars in a new four versus four title that's just hit the Kickstarter ...