Wafku prepares to release Rogues and Smithmagic
Square Enix and Ankama have revealed details about the Rogue and Smithmagic, coming to Wakfu on May 2.
Rogues use weapons that include pistols, bombs, blades, and other gadgets. Earth rogues will focus on pistols, air rogues have critical hit effects on their abilities, and fire rogues specialize in gadgets and explosives. More can be seen about this class in their gameplay trailer (below).
Smithmagic is a new ability useable by everyone that allows them to recycle items and old equipment, transforming it into new runes to customize their equipment. While some gear cannot be broken down, and some gear cannot be enchanted, everyone will still be able to enhance their gear in new ways through using the Recycling Workshop.
Rogue’s Ruse Character Class Gameplay:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- Royal Navy Arrives in World of Warships
- The branch of 10 British light cruisers are finally ready to set sail in World of Warships.
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.