Prosperous Universe Goes Free-To-Play
Sci-Fi economy simulation Prosperous Universe has officially gone free-to-play, as of today. The paywall has been removed, and anyone can sign-up in the link below to play. Non-paying players receive indefinite access to the game, though with limited features. During the First Access phase, which started in December 2018, a one-time payment was required to unlock all Pro features. Once the first access period ends, the game will move to a monthly subscription model. The developers, simulogics is set on steering clear of microtransactions, both now and in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Now Live
- In this module expansion, players can travel to Neverwinter Woods' deepest region and fight through the Dread Ring campaign, play as the ...
- Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters Expansion Now Live
- Grinding Gear Games, developer of the award-winning action RPG Path of Exile, today announced that Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, an entirel...
- Dying Light: Modding Tools Coming Soon
- The release of Dying Light has already been met an amazing positive response from gamers around the globe. In their excitement, many PC player...