Prosperous Universe is an upcoming buy-to-play browser sci-fi MMORPG developed by simulogics for PC, Mac, and Linux. It is expected to see a release sometime in Q4 2017. In Prosperous Universe it is the mid-21st Century and humanity is doing surprisingly well contrary to prior concerns a few decades earlier. At least, humanity was doing well until the discovery of the planet killer: an asteroid that would hit Earth 100 years later and destroy the entire planet. Panic ensued, but only briefly as the realization soon hit that most of the world’s population wouldn’t live to see its destruction.
Immediately large corporations set to work on constructing a new generation of ships that could carry a few hundred people to other planets. It quickly became apparent that no single corporation or even country could handle this effort alone, and thus the “Advanced system for the facilitation of Production and Exchange for the eXodus of mankind”, or A.P.E.X., was born.
Soon ships were created and transporting humans off to distant planets in search of salvation. A.P.E.X. was also of use during this phase of the survival mission, providing the ships with a purpose of sharing information, findings, and blueprints between each other. Decades later the ships have managed to gain footholds on new planets and establish colonies, but that isn’t the end for humanity.
Now humans are back at what they do best: trading and looking to expand their influence even more than before! Players can take part in a real economy with player-driven supply chains, forge strategic alliances, and wage trade wars in an attempt to build a lasting empire. There is an entire universe ripe for the taking with abundant resources. Stake your claim before others can and make sure you come out on top in the space age of humanity!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: simulogics
- Publisher: simulogics
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
- Redbana announces FC Manager, a new football club manager simualtion, and launches its teaser website.
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Coming to Xbox One Nov. 3
- Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion for the action MMORPG – will arrive on Xbox One Nov. 3.
- More Born To Fire Details Released
- Aeria Games has released new information about its upcoming MMOFPS, Born to Fire, as well as launching its website.