Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game’s release would be delayed again to fix issues that were “tricky to anticipate.”
The four new tracks are:
Sonoma Raceway (formerly Infineon Raceway) is a hilly road course and drag strip located in California. Twinned with Watkins Glen International (also in Project CARS) as a host of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series it sees regular use by many other motorsports on both four wheels and two.
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Home to the Formula One Grand Prix, 24H endurance event, and many more, the famous circuit has seen many layout changes since 1920 although the infamously flat-out Eau Rouge has largely remained untouched making it one of the fastest and most exciting tracks in motorsports today.
Opened in 1987, the relatively-new Brno Circuit has been host to the World Sports Car Championship, A1 Grand Prix, and the Czechoslovakian Motocycle Grand Prix.
Willow Springs International Motorsports Park
With a blistering lap time of just 1 minute 6 seconds held by legendary racer Michael Andretti, the 9-turn track is the oldest permanent road course in the United States with elevation changes and high average speeds making it a favourite amongst drivers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Releases New Pilot FAQ
- CCP Games releases a "New Pilot FAQ" to assist new EVE Online players in their journey.
- MU ONLINE Opens w/ Survival of the Fittest Events
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Battle Core, MU ONLINE’s latest content update.
- CosmicBreak – Updated Look
- OnRPG's MikeDot provides a new look at the mecha battle shooter CosmicBreak.