Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game’s release would be delayed again to fix issues that were “tricky to anticipate.”
The four new tracks are:
Sonoma Raceway (formerly Infineon Raceway) is a hilly road course and drag strip located in California. Twinned with Watkins Glen International (also in Project CARS) as a host of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series it sees regular use by many other motorsports on both four wheels and two.
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Home to the Formula One Grand Prix, 24H endurance event, and many more, the famous circuit has seen many layout changes since 1920 although the infamously flat-out Eau Rouge has largely remained untouched making it one of the fastest and most exciting tracks in motorsports today.
Opened in 1987, the relatively-new Brno Circuit has been host to the World Sports Car Championship, A1 Grand Prix, and the Czechoslovakian Motocycle Grand Prix.
Willow Springs International Motorsports Park
With a blistering lap time of just 1 minute 6 seconds held by legendary racer Michael Andretti, the 9-turn track is the oldest permanent road course in the United States with elevation changes and high average speeds making it a favourite amongst drivers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy Wheloon Details
- Turbine has announced today that players who have pre-ordered Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy prior to June 5 will receive ...
- Lord of the Rings Online Helm's Deep Press Preview
- The Lord of the Rings universe is about to go in deep… Helm’s deep, that is. The newest expansion for LOTRO is planned to be release very ...
- RIFT Prime's 'Storm Legion' is Live
- Trion Worlds announced today that the latest expansion for the RIFT Prime progression servers, Storm Legion has officially gone live.