Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game’s release would be delayed again to fix issues that were “tricky to anticipate.”
The four new tracks are:
Sonoma Raceway (formerly Infineon Raceway) is a hilly road course and drag strip located in California. Twinned with Watkins Glen International (also in Project CARS) as a host of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series it sees regular use by many other motorsports on both four wheels and two.
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Home to the Formula One Grand Prix, 24H endurance event, and many more, the famous circuit has seen many layout changes since 1920 although the infamously flat-out Eau Rouge has largely remained untouched making it one of the fastest and most exciting tracks in motorsports today.
Opened in 1987, the relatively-new Brno Circuit has been host to the World Sports Car Championship, A1 Grand Prix, and the Czechoslovakian Motocycle Grand Prix.
Willow Springs International Motorsports Park
With a blistering lap time of just 1 minute 6 seconds held by legendary racer Michael Andretti, the 9-turn track is the oldest permanent road course in the United States with elevation changes and high average speeds making it a favourite amongst drivers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance and Defiance 2050 Begin 'Colony Courtship' Event
- Starting today and lasting until February 26th, 2019, Defiance and Defiance 2050 have a Valentine's Day event.
- Infinite Crisis: New Map Unveiled
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine a today announced a brand new map for Infinite Crisis, the multiplayer online battle arena ...
- City of Steam - Gamerocks Going Live
- Gamerocks has announced the launch of its open beta of City of Steam on January 23 at 6pm Pacific.