Popori Brawler Coming to TERA (Consoles)
TERA on console is preparing to welcome the popori brawler class on January 28.
The update will let players create a popori brawler, or use a Race Change Voucher to change an existing brawler of another race. The brawler uses massive powerfists to punch and counter.
It will also introduce the dungeon Antaroth’s Abyss, designed for level 65 players, plus new conversion items that transform existing accessories into new Abyssal gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Reveals Control Wizard Footage
- Get a new look at Neverwinter's Control Wizard with a new video.
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New Void Update Available
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the next update for their over-the-top, anything goes, third-person shooter, Zombies Monste...
- Wizard101 Review
- I give Wizard101 a 'good' because it is so original and well crafted that any gamer looking for something new should give it a try.