Popori Brawler Coming to TERA (Consoles)
TERA on console is preparing to welcome the popori brawler class on January 28.
The update will let players create a popori brawler, or use a Race Change Voucher to change an existing brawler of another race. The brawler uses massive powerfists to punch and counter.
It will also introduce the dungeon Antaroth’s Abyss, designed for level 65 players, plus new conversion items that transform existing accessories into new Abyssal gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.
- Joycity Celebrates 2nd Anniversary for Game of Dice
- Happy Anniversary, Game of Dice! Joycity has updated the game to celebrate its second anniversary with some great new content!
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today.