Popori Brawler Coming to TERA (Consoles)
TERA on console is preparing to welcome the popori brawler class on January 28.
The update will let players create a popori brawler, or use a Race Change Voucher to change an existing brawler of another race. The brawler uses massive powerfists to punch and counter.
It will also introduce the dungeon Antaroth’s Abyss, designed for level 65 players, plus new conversion items that transform existing accessories into new Abyssal gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise: New mobile RPG by Kabam
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced it is working with Undead Labs to devel...
- Blitzkrieg 3 Press Preview
- The key here is Nival isn’t after the Blizzard RTS fan market, at least not directly. The fish they’re going to fry with this is a much ne...
- IGG Launches Full Version of Galaxy Online 3
- After completing the Beta-testing phase, global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) released today the full version Galaxy Online 3...