Popori Brawler Coming to TERA (Consoles)
TERA on console is preparing to welcome the popori brawler class on January 28.
The update will let players create a popori brawler, or use a Race Change Voucher to change an existing brawler of another race. The brawler uses massive powerfists to punch and counter.
It will also introduce the dungeon Antaroth’s Abyss, designed for level 65 players, plus new conversion items that transform existing accessories into new Abyssal gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now greenlight on Steam
- Right after the Future Racer Quantum Rush Online went live on Steam recently, GameArt Studio has some great news: The single player version Qu...
- Echo of Souls: Launching in Spring 2015
- Adventurers rejoice, your epic journey is about to begin! The definitive massively multiplayer online (MMO) experience is finally coming. Aeri...
- Crossout Adds A New Update to Improve Enemy AI and More
- Update 0.8.3 for Crossout drops today, which adds new game modes for PVP and PVE to the post-apocalyptic MMO action game.