Playwith Bringing R.O.H.A.N. II to Western Markets in 2016
Playwith, an online PC game developer, has announced “R.O.H.A.N. II” will be coming to the western PC market in early 2016, as the true sequel to R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud, a world acclaimed mega hit MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game).
The game promises to maintain its predecessor’s primary philosophy of intense PvP action, but manages to expand on the previous title’s gameplay by introducing fast paced MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) aspects along with RTS elements that enable players to command and control multiple troops.
“With R.O.H.A.N II, we set out to create unprecedented experience with the depth and quality that MMORPG fans expect. As much as R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud has received significant appreciation throughout the world, we are preparing something above and beyond our player’s expectations. We are truly excited to invite all of you, especially our R.O.H.A.N. fans, to follow us as we reveal more and more information,” said the CEO of Playwith.
R.O.H.A.N. II is scheduled to arrive on the PC in early 2016. An English website is in the works and will soon be available at http://rohan2.playrohan.com, though the Korean site is here for the less patient of you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Launches Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One
- Frontier Developmentstoday launched Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One.
- League of Angels Introduces Alliance Expedition and Sylph Hall
- League of Angels is offering two new challenges for players - the Alliance Expedition and the Sylph Hall.
- Hearthstone Announces a Way to Win up to 3,000 Card Packs/Introduces a New Bundle
- Hearthstone is introducing a new limited-time bundle to celebrate the Year of the Mammoth!