Hero:108 Online Open Beta Coming June 25
The new free to play MMO based on Cartoon Network’s Hero:108 show is finally opening its doors to the public on June 25, 2010. The official site has gotten a major update since the game was first announced, and advertisements have started to pop up across the internet.
So what kind of game is Hero:108 Online? It looks like an animated brawler, but with plenty of single player and cooperative gameplay packed in. Players will be able to fight their way across instanced mission stages as part of a group. Higher level gameplay involves guilds going on raids against powerful bosses. These bosses promise to drop special mounts that help accomplished players stand out from the crowd.
We look forward to trying Cartoon Network’s second free to play MMO after FusionFall. Check back this weekend to find out all about Hero:108 Online!
Articles You May Enjoy
- An Inside Look: eSports Coaching
- Every game I play, I play in whatever competitive mode it offers. Every single one.
- Tribal Wars 2 - Unit System revealed
- InnoGames released additional information on the unit system of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- LawBreakers CBT 0.2 Inside Look
- But now, with a ton of new changes noted in the patch notes, a few of which that have caught my eye and attention.