Hero:108 Online Open Beta Coming June 25
The new free to play MMO based on Cartoon Network’s Hero:108 show is finally opening its doors to the public on June 25, 2010. The official site has gotten a major update since the game was first announced, and advertisements have started to pop up across the internet.
So what kind of game is Hero:108 Online? It looks like an animated brawler, but with plenty of single player and cooperative gameplay packed in. Players will be able to fight their way across instanced mission stages as part of a group. Higher level gameplay involves guilds going on raids against powerful bosses. These bosses promise to drop special mounts that help accomplished players stand out from the crowd.
We look forward to trying Cartoon Network’s second free to play MMO after FusionFall. Check back this weekend to find out all about Hero:108 Online!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Launches First Anniversary Celebration
- The global version of Phantom of the Kill is holding a special event to celebrate the first anniversary of its release.
- Final Fantasy XI - The Long Look Back
- Good morning, Internet! The Long Look Back is going to be a series we work on here on MMOHuts where we take a look back at MMOs of yore.
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...