Hero:108 Online Open Beta Coming June 25
The new free to play MMO based on Cartoon Network’s Hero:108 show is finally opening its doors to the public on June 25, 2010. The official site has gotten a major update since the game was first announced, and advertisements have started to pop up across the internet.
So what kind of game is Hero:108 Online? It looks like an animated brawler, but with plenty of single player and cooperative gameplay packed in. Players will be able to fight their way across instanced mission stages as part of a group. Higher level gameplay involves guilds going on raids against powerful bosses. These bosses promise to drop special mounts that help accomplished players stand out from the crowd.
We look forward to trying Cartoon Network’s second free to play MMO after FusionFall. Check back this weekend to find out all about Hero:108 Online!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of the Rings Online Helm's Deep Press Preview
- The Lord of the Rings universe is about to go in deep… Helm’s deep, that is. The newest expansion for LOTRO is planned to be release very ...
- Digimon Masters Goes A-Hunting!
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today unleashes a hot new hunt for exciting treasure in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Mas...
- League of Angels Update Brings A New Mount
- A new update for League of Angels II unleashes the mighty mount Surturos from the Blasted Lands.