Joycity Begins Pre-Registration for Elemental Wings
Joycity has begun the pre-registration for Elemental Wings, a game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, collectable card game, and RPG genres. In Elemental Wings, the player takes on the role of an “Elemental Wing,” whose task is to fight corrupted Elementals that threaten the world where Elementals and humans once peacefully coexisted.
Players can control their characters by simply swiping left and right to dodge enemies and to collect “orbs” which activate the skills of equipped Elementals. Players can also “summon” and “evolve” Elementals of fire, water, and light to assemble the best possible party for each battle, adding a new layer of depth to the casual shooter. The game also features a social element, in which players can also invite and take along friends’ Elementals for extra help. Each Elemental card is beautifully illustrated, and endowed with different personalities and skills that befit their types, whether it’s fire, water, or light.
The game will be available soon worldwide on App Store and Google Play. Until then, players can visit the following link to sign up early and claim exclusive in-game currency at the release of the game: http://promotion.joycity.com/event/ew/ready
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of the Living Dead Invites Players to Stress Test In February
- Ballardia has temporarily lifted beta restrictions for World of the Living Dead: Resurrection.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - GOTY Edition Now Available
- Square Enix Ltd., today celebrate the launch of the “Game of the Year” PC edition of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ across Europe ...
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.