Joycity Begins Pre-Registration for Elemental Wings
Joycity has begun the pre-registration for Elemental Wings, a game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, collectable card game, and RPG genres. In Elemental Wings, the player takes on the role of an “Elemental Wing,” whose task is to fight corrupted Elementals that threaten the world where Elementals and humans once peacefully coexisted.
Players can control their characters by simply swiping left and right to dodge enemies and to collect “orbs” which activate the skills of equipped Elementals. Players can also “summon” and “evolve” Elementals of fire, water, and light to assemble the best possible party for each battle, adding a new layer of depth to the casual shooter. The game also features a social element, in which players can also invite and take along friends’ Elementals for extra help. Each Elemental card is beautifully illustrated, and endowed with different personalities and skills that befit their types, whether it’s fire, water, or light.
The game will be available soon worldwide on App Store and Google Play. Until then, players can visit the following link to sign up early and claim exclusive in-game currency at the release of the game: http://promotion.joycity.com/event/ew/ready
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Going Free to Play in July
- An official community announcement from Wakfu's team has revealed some exciting news: Wakfu is going fully free-to-play on July 24.
- Ragnarok Journey Launches on Steam
- Warpportal brings Ragnarok Journey from your browser to your Steam Account!
- Earth Eternal Finds a Buyer, Won't Shut Down
- Earth Eternal developer Sparkplay media found a buyer! The game will not be shutting down! Another publisher will pick up the service.