PlanetSide 2 WDS Preseason 2 is Now Live
Returning with all guns blazing, PlanetSide 2 and Sony Online Entertainment are happy to announce the launch of the World Domination Series (WDS) Preseason 2 Challenge Event. WDS Preseason 2 is now open for battle for its first week of Empire-on-Empire ranked combat. Each Empire will vie against each other through massive warfare and worldwide challenges, where the best of the best will receive bonuses, certs and most of all — WORLD DOMINATION bragging rights for their Empire.
After the first WDS Preseason, SOE and PlanetSide 2 took player feedback and made major adjustments and updates to the rules for WDS Preseason 2. Changes range from the additions of Contribution Awards and Weekly Personal Awards, to refined Warp Gate Balancing that helps with population control across Auraxis.
Full details about the WDS Preseason 2 new rules and regulations can be found here, along with the info on Preseason 2’s server specific rewards.
Each week, SOE will tally points and announce the current Empire standings, and at the end of the preseason, an Empire will be crowned the overall series victor. The winning Empire will be rewarded with a unique in-game item to remind others that the New Conglomerate, Terran Republic or Vanu Sovereignty reigns supreme. Prepare for war, Auraxians!!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark and Light Coming to Steam in 2017
- Snail’s development team is busy focusing on polishing Dark and Light and optimizing the game with remarkable gameplay for Early Access.
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Review
- Ivern the Green Father is one of the most unique champions ever released for League of Legends, unfortunately, that’s not a good thing.
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.