Planet Toulan is the Newest Planet in Entropia Universe
Beladcom, the Jordan-based game developer and regional pioneer in the industry, and Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today the launch of Planet Toulan. Planet Toulan is the largest-ever MMORPG inspired by rich Arabian mythology and culture.
“Created by a Jordanian team, Planet Toulan marks a milestone of achievement in the emerging Arabic gaming industry,” said Talal Asfoura, Beladcom’s General Manager. “We’ve taken the mythology we grew up, mixed in new ideas from science fiction, and can now share it with the world.”
Toulan is an ancient Arabic word that means extremely mystical and captivating. This MMO puts players in morbidly hot deserts, swamps teeming with unthinkable creatures, mountains blanketed with perilous sheets of snow and all 600 years after an apocalyptic war. Gamers will help colonize the inhospitable lands and rebuild the nation to its past magnificence. Along with a plethora of professions and skills to choose from, players will be able to follow quests, hunt mythical creatures and explore magnificent landscapes, all the while discovering Toulan’s history. The amazing game soundtrack was created by international composer Tareq Al Nasser. For more details on Planet Toulan please go to www.planettoulan.com. This new world is the latest edition to the highly successful Entropia Universe platform created by MindArk.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: New god 'Ao Kuang' Revealed
- Regal and powerful, the Dragon King of the Eastern Sea commands storms and tides with the flick of a claw, and now Ao Kuang is the 60th god on...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Shadow of Revan Preview
- KOTOR, for those who don't know, is one of BioWare's older RPGs, Knights of the Old Republic. It's their homegrown installment ...
- Metal Assault Adding Several Game Improvements
- Today, WarpPortal will be pushing a quality of life update for Metal Assault.