C9 Announces Fourth Expansion and Releases Rahkdan’s Counterattack
Webzen announces the fourth expansion for the dungeon-based MMORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), with the release of Rahkdan’s Counterattack. This new update will be available to all players starting tomorrow, November 27, 2013, after regular scheduled maintenance (Global Server Time). Rahkdan’s Counterattack marks the first part of the game’s massive three-part content update, which will also include the upcoming announcement of a brand new basic class.
Tomorrow’s new patch, Rahkdan’s Counterattack, features a server-wide character rebalance, making Continent of the Ninth Seal more thrilling and challenging than ever before. The skill damage for most classes will be updated, as well as the monster difficulty. New quest lines will be added to Okapia and Sarad (the Fourth and Fifth Continents), presenting all players with new missions to complete. In addition, new Epic Items will be dropped from the Second through Sixth Continents.
The fourth expansion for C9 will continue with two more installments in the months to come. This includes the long-awaited announcement of a brand new basic class (as well as the addition of a new advanced class), new levels for the Sixth Continent of Raebin and other exciting content. The next two parts of the fourth expansion will also include an item giveaway and a new in-game event that rewards players with prizes for participating in an intrusion. Exact dates and details will be announced soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone introduces raids and game guides
- RiotZone has recently introduced an update, expanding features for its players.
- GAMEVIL Launches Hybrid RPG Elune Saga on App Store and Google Play
- GAMEVIL has announced the worldwide launch of Elune Saga, a hybrid RPG with trading card game elements, on App Store and Google Play.
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
- Beta Version 0.3 brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.